2022 Aalberts Integrated Piping Systems Americas Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, INSTAGRAM.
- Eligibility. The 2022 Aalberts Integrated Piping Systems Americas Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to persons who are 18 years of age or older at the time of participation, are Instagram account holders in good standing, and are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. The officers, directors, employees and agents of Aalberts Integrated Piping Systems Americas, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), and the immediate family members (including husband, wife, children, mother, mother in-law, father, father in-law, sister, sister in-law, brother or brother in-law) of each of the foregoing and persons living in the same households of each of the foregoing (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void where prohibited by law. By submitting entries as described below, participants agree to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Period and Winner Selection. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time on August 8, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time on August 17, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified. The winner will be selected by the Sponsor and/or its designated agent on or about August 19, 2022 by random selection from among all eligible entries received within the Sweepstakes Period.
- How to Enter. To enter: (a) for a single entry into the Sweepstakes, during the Sweepstakes Period, visit the Sponsor’s Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/aalbertsipsa, then click on the corresponding Sweepstakes post (the “Sweepstakes Instagram Post”) to “like” it, follow the Sponsor on its Instagram at @aalbertsipsa, and tag five (5) other Instagram users; and (b) for five (5) additional “bonus” entries, share the Sweepstakes Instagram Post to your “stories” on your Instagram account. As an alternative method of entry, please send a separate notecard via U.S. mail to Sponsor at the address in Section 15 below, for each entry, with your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address. Any entries submitted in such manner that do not include all such required information will be disqualified. Limit six (6) entries per person, regardless of the method of entry. No automatic, programmed, robotic, script, macro or similar means of entry are permitted. You may not submit infringing, obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, pornographic, offensive, racially or sexually demeaning photographs or descriptions as determined in the Sponsor’s sole discretion (“Objectionable Entries”). You are solely responsible for complying with the terms and conditions applicable to your use of Instagram. Any Objectionable Entries will be disqualified and deleted at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The potential winner may be required to provide proof to the Sponsor that he or she is the subscriber of the Instagram account from which entry was made. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the person who is assigned to the Instagram account used to enter the Sweepstakes will be the entrant. All eligible entries received have an equal chance of winning the prize. An entrant is not a winner until the entrant’s prize claim is validated and such potential winner receives official written notification and verification from the Sponsor. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Prize, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds of Winning. There is one (1) prize that will be awarded for this Sweepstakes: one (1) Yeti Roadie 24 hard cooler, having an ARV of $250.00 (the “Prize”). Odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. THE SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE CONDITION OF THE PRIZE. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the Prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any reason. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs and expenses associated with acceptance or use of the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. At the Sponsor’s sole discretion, if the Prize is unclaimed, it may not be awarded, it may be forfeited, and/or it may be awarded to an alternate winner.
- Notification & Validation of Potential Winner. The potential winner will be notified via Instagram direct message by the Sponsor, and must follow the instructions provided to contact the Sponsor. The potential winner may be required to complete, sign and return a notarized affidavit of eligibility and liability release, tax forms, and where lawful, a publicity release within ten (10) days after notification. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices within three (3) business days from the first attempt of contact, whether such notices are transmitted by verbal voicemails, e-mail messages, instant messages, etc., or failure to return any required documents or information within ten (10) days of the date the notice or attempted notice was sent, or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, all as may be determined solely by the Sponsor, may result in the disqualification of a potential winner or winner, the forfeiture of the Prize, and the random drawing of an alternate winner from remaining eligible entries.
- Limitations. Only one (1) Prize will be awarded. Neither the Sponsor nor any of its officers, directors, employees or agents (the “Sweepstakes Parties”) are responsible for, and entrant expressly agrees they shall have no liability for: (a) causes beyond the reasonable control of the Sweepstakes Parties that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes; (b) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by the Sponsor or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (c) any typographical or other error in the advertising related to the Sweepstakes, in the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement/notification of the Prize winner; (d) any human or other error which may occur in connection with the Sweepstakes; (e) cheating or fraud by any entrant; (f) any technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, or software related to or otherwise used in connection with the Sweepstakes; or (g) the failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination of the above.
- Modification, Suspension and Termination. If for any reason the Sweepstakes (a) cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, weather, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity,
fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or (b) is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend and/or terminate the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor may modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event Sponsor’s Instagram account becomes infected by a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the stated end date of the Sweepstakes Period, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select a winner in a subsequent random drawing held at a later date.
- Disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
- Releases. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants expressly agree (and agree to confirm in writing) to: (a) release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Parties, Instagram, and their respective affiliates from and against any and all liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse the Prize; and (b) waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter the Sweepstakes, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Publicity. Except in Tennessee and where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor, its affiliates, and their respective agencies to use entrants’ names, photos, voices and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented, without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice. Subject to the foregoing, the verified winner will be publicly announced through a posting on Sponsor’s Instagram account and possibly through other media.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant, and the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of North Carolina, USA, including its statutes of limitations, without regard to choice of law rules.
- Dispute Resolution. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively, by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association, which shall be held at the AAA office located in Charlotte, North Carolina; (b) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (c) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.
- Severability & Conflicts. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or made by any representative of any of the Sweepstakes Parties and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Applicability. These Official Rules apply only to the Sweepstakes and not to any other drawing, sweepstakes, contest or other promotion offered by the Sponsor. Any other drawing, sweepstakes, contest or other promotion offered by the Sponsor is governed by a separate set of rules.
- Sponsor and Administrator of the Sweepstakes: Aalberts Integrated Piping Systems Americas, Inc., 10715 Sikes Place, Suite 200, Charlotte, North Carolina 28277. All comments, questions and complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor at the above address and not to or through Instagram.
- Winner List. To receive the name of the winner of the Sweepstakes, e-mail email@example.com on or before January 31, 2023.