Apollo® butterfly valves offer a wide range of products that are ideal for such tasks as ON/OFF and throttling, control isolation, flow balancing and diversion use, in a variety of industrial, HVAC/ mechanical and plumbing applications.
All valve models feature:
- Proven performance and reliability
- ISO 5211 top plates for ease of mounting actuators and manual operators
- Wide range of seat and disc material options
- All popular lever, gear operator and Apollo Actuation options
- extended neck design allows operator clearance for 2″ of pipe insulation.
- Meets most common applicable national design and performance standards
- NSF 61/ 372 Lead Free certified configurations
- 100 percent factory testing in both operational directions
Apollo Resilient Seated Butterfly valves are rated at 200 psig (2”-12”) and 150 psig (14”-24”) and feature bubble-tight shut-off between flanges.
Model WD141: One-piece wafer-style, ductile iron body, sizes 2″ to 12″
Model LD141: Lug style, ductile iron body, sizes 2″ to 48”.
Model LC149: Lug style, cast iron body, sizes 2” – 12”
Apollo double-offset High Performance Butterfly Valves are available in carbon steel, all-316-stainless steel, or specialty stainless or nickel alloys. Lug and wafer models are offered, and seat options include elastomer, metal or fire safe. NACE MR0103 compliance is available with select models.
Model 215L/W: class 150, sizes 2″ to 36″
Model 230L/W: class 300, sizes 2″ to 24”.
Model 260L/W: class 600, sizes 3” to 12”