The Apollo Press® advantage
“Apollo” Press® fittings are a proven heat-free method for joining copper tube and provide a clean, easy joining technique that saves time and money on installations.
The “Apollo” Press® line of fittings and valves feature pre-lubricated seals and Leak Before Press® technology to ensure quick and confident connections. “Apollo” Press® valves are available in both standard and lead free configurations, while all “Apollo” Press® fittings are lead free.
Made in America in our American plants and foundries, our broad range of press technology products brings you the quality you have come to know and expect, all from one source.
“Apollo” Press® is your single source solution for press technology.
“Apollo” Press® fittings & valves are offered in sizes ranging from ½” through 4” and come equipped with an EPDM sealing element that has Leak Before Press® functionality to ensure safe and confident connections, minimizing the potential for installation error. “Apollo” Press® products are lead free, heat and flame free (no Hot Work Permit needed), and can be installed in a variety of applications using the majority of industry accepted press tools. Whether you are starting a new project, or performing a repair on a “wet” system, “Apollo” Press® has what you need, making our system the clear and comprehensive choice.
An all-in-one piping system with added safety features
- Predominantly manufactured in USA
- Broadest press fitting & valve product offering (all with lead free options)
- Highest pressure rating in the market (300 PSI Max)
- Deeper cup depths – better seat, tighter seal, straighter runs
- Patented Leak Before Press® technology
- Patented floating/rotating flanges
- Close-turn large diameter elbows for tight spaces (long-turn also available)
- Visual press inspection band for large diameter fittings
Apollo Press® fittings & valves must be installed using ASTM B88 compliant tubing for types K, L, and M hard copper tube sizes ½” through 4”, whereas soft copper tube may be used for sizes ½” through 1¼”
- Sealing element: EPDM
- Operating pressure: 300 PSI Max
- Operating temperature: 0°F to 250°F