The Apollo Valves includes a wide range of product families sold into such diverse markets as residential; commercial and institutional plumbing and mechanical; industrial including oil and gas, petro-chemical, mining etc.
Three state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the carolinas, including two world-class foundries, allow us to manufacture dependable products using high-quality materials, including cast bronze, forged brass, cast steels and stainless, alloy 20 and other exotic alloys.
Over 90% of the 30,000 “Apollo” Valves we ship each day are made in the USA, and every valve produced in our foundries is 100% factory-tested and backed by a 5-year warranty. Our extensive distribution center network gets you the products you need, when you need it, no matter where you are. That’s the “Apollo” advantage.
The “Apollo” product families include:
- Commercial ball valves in bronze, brass and iron including lead-free.
- Industrial ball valves in steel and alloys feature the widest selection of configurations and options on the market today
- Top-Entry ball valves in steel and alloys for critical service applications
- Butterfly Valves: Resilient-seated iron and High-Performance steel and stainless
- Multi-Turn gate and globe valves in bronze and iron
- Pressure relief valves for ASME Section I, IV and VIII applications
- Plumbing & Heating products including strainers, in-line check valves, water pressure reducing valves, thermostatic mixing valves, water gauges and more.